Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Three down, five to go!!!

Well I can't say enough about how great a swimmer Michael Phelps is... But I will say this about him today; yesterday he smashed the whole field of swimmers that raced against him in the 200 freestyle while setting a new world record and running for the record mark of 8 golds in a single Olympic games. No biggie for him right??? Phelps brought home his 3Rd gold medal of these Beijing Olympics and his 9Th gold medal overall, tying the Olympic record. So all Phelps needs to do now is win one more gold in the next 5 races he will race to set another record by winning 10 gold medals by one Olympian athlete. I can't hardly wait to see that happen, and it will happen, more than likely tonight.

I'm rooting for you Michael!!!

Until my next post, thanks for reading, and keep sports on your mind.

No comments: