Sunday, April 13, 2008

THE COLD WET BALL GAME!!!

Well, as you can see I haven't posted in a few days, I've been pretty busy, sorry... My mother came to live in Indiana with us from California. I haven't physically seen her in 10 years, wow, what a long time that is. Shame on us!!! Anyways I just wanted to post these cool pictures of the Cincinnati Reds baseball game I took my sons to a couple of Friday nights ago. Other than the weather being a mess that night, the game was good. Pat Burrell hit a monster home run about 20 feet to the left of where we were sitting and the guy that caught the home run was a Reds fan so he threw the ball back onto the field, that was funny, and the man, Chase Utley, also jacked 2 homers over the fence himself that night in a Phillies win over the Reds.

The weather was so bad before the game that night that there was an hour and a half rain delay. Not to forget to mention that it was also really cold. So needless to say, between the four of us being wet from the rain added with the cold temperature we were somewhat miserable while watching the game, but we made it through it. Burrrrr!!!!

Enjoy the pictures!!!
















Until my next post, thanks for reading, and keep sports on your mind.

No comments: