Monday, March 10, 2008

My first post!!!

I'm starting this new blog for those of you out there that like talking sports. I'm an ex-athlete myself, not professional or anything like that but I just played a lot of football, basketball and baseball when I was growing up through school. I was a fairly good player in all three sports with baseball being my strongest. Now that I'm older and less flexible, playing sports is becoming a lot harder to do.

Since I'm becoming unable to play sports these days due to getting older and injuries, to offset that, I very much enjoy watching sports on TV. I'm a big fan of the San Fransisco 49er's, Los Angeles Lakers, and San Fransisco Giants teams. The way the 49er's and Giants have been playing these days, I guess you could say I'm a big die hard fan. The 49er's and Giants have had bad teams for many years running now which makes watching them play a drag most of the time. Every fan desires for their teams to win and win all the time. So when they don't, shame on them, right?

Well, there is something else I really enjoy playing, especially since I can't play sports myself. For you big guru sports fans I'm sure you could probably figure out what I'm about to say. Yes, that would be Fantasy Sports. I play pretty much all types of fantasy sports from fantasy baseball to fantasy arena football and everything in between such as regular fantasy football, basketball, Nascar, golf, college football, and college basketball March Madness tournament bracket, both men and women.

The web sites I play these Fantasy Sports on are as listed: CBS sports, ESPN, Sporting News, MLB.com, Nascar.com, and NBA. There are probably more fantasy sites on the Internet out there, but these are the sites I use and they are enough for me and very user friendly. So if you haven't played any fantasy sport yet, check it out. It's fun and challenging. Also if anyone needs some help or advice with any fantasy stuff, don't hesitate to ask. I'll help you if I can.

Until my next post, thanks for reading, and keep sports on your mind.

No comments: